War Drum Studios is seeking a full-time, experienced character artist to join our team where you will focus on rigging, animating, and working on other 3D art tasks on a daily basis. We are looking for a motivated, well-organized person who can work well on individual and team-oriented tasks, has a passion for 3D game art and animation, and shows immeasurable skill. Come join our team and help shape the future of the games we create.
- Assist the Art Director with assigned tasks
- Rig, skin, and animate character assets
- Resolve, test, and review bugs in build
- Meet and exceed your commitments on a regular basis
- Participate and contribute creatively in team discussions, critiques, and game development ideas
- Maintain the production pipeline while meeting deadlines
- Interest in game art, animation, 3D modeling, character creation, etc.
- Rigging and animation experience
- Maya proficiency
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and own your work
- Ability to work well with teammates
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Detail-oriented & extremely well-organized
- Relocate to Gainesville– although this job may start off remotely due to current circumstances, you will be asked to work from the office once we open back up
Good to Have
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Substance experience
- Previous experience working in multiple game engines
- Passion and knowledge of video games
- Creative problem-solving skills
Please include your resume and portfolio or website when applying.
Please email email@example.com to apply directly